+91 44 28263113 / +91 44 43504246
JEEVAN STEM CELL FOUNDATION- Facebook

Stem Cell Registry

A Every year over 120,000 Indians are diagnosed with blood cancers and another 10000 children are born with diseases like Thalassemia. They can hope for a 60 to 80% chance of cure, if they find matching stem cell donors. The chance of finding a donor in the family is less than 30%. The match is highly ethnicity dependent and hence the chance of finding a match in an Indian registry is over 70%..  Read More

error: Content is protected !!